Your Personal Information
By using GrapeVibe’s services, including purchasing any products or services made available through the website, you may be asked to voluntarily supply certain information, including without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, date of birth, your shipping information, email address, phone number, and your wine preferences. You agree to only provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. By providing any credit card or other payment method information to us, you represent that such payment information is correct, and belongs to you or you have the authority to use such payment method. In the case of e-mail, you must provide an accurate e-mail address that is registered to you. You are responsible for promptly updating your information with any changes, especially to keep your billing information current. You must promptly notify us if your payment method is cancelled (for example, for loss or theft).
We gather two kinds of user information: data that users provide through optional, voluntary registration on our site, and aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site. This information helps us better tailor our content to readers' needs and understand the demographics of our audience.
How We Use Your Data
- providing you with products and services offered on our site which you are interested in;
- determining your location so we know we and our Partners can target certain offer certain products to you;
- establishing and maintaining communications with you;
- where you have requested information from us or one of our partners, assisting in the response to your request for information;
- responding to your inquiries about purchases, accounts and other services;
- marketing our, and our Partners’, goods and services to you, whether such marketing originates from us or our Partners
- processing transactions through service providers;
- meeting legal, security, processing and regulatory requirements;
- protecting against fraud, suspicious or other illegal activities; and
- compiling statistics for analysis of our sites and our business.
No Guarantee of Non-Disclosure
We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard our users' specifically identifiable information, such as firewalls and encryption technology. However, we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access a user's transmissions or communications. Further, we may disclose any information about a user to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect member privacy, we do not promise, and the user should not expect, that the user's information or communications of any type is guaranteed to remain confidential.